Sebastien drank his Rheinbeer with disgust, when his commander unexpectedly appeared. He immediately stands up and salutes but he waved him down.
-A stranger is looking for you -he said bluntly- be careful with him !- and inviting the stranger into the Freital's secret room with little expectation.
The stranger also seemed very disgusting at first sight, and he offered his hand when the officer left them alone.
-My name is Spark - he said with articulate, while there was a mysterious smile in the corner of his mouth. - I need some kind of help.
-Help ? Sebastien looked with his eyes wide open and did not return the handshake.
- Okay we can even call it a tiny business...
- What would it be about -Sebastien looked at his suspiciously.
- It should be controlling the merchant ship traffic in the nearby systems..
-And ? - Sebastien raised his eyebrow
-And should be eliminate the unwanted elements - said Spark in a definite tone.
- Which systems are involved in this task ?
-Especially the lower omegas, included Koeln, and Stuttgart, and Dreshden..
Sebastien's mind quickly recognized the thrust.
- What we are looking for exactly? - he looked at him, winking.
- Mainly diamonds and lots of money- Spark grinned widely -I think we understand each other.
- Absolutely- replied immediately - but still how much?- but it was not time to continue talking, because a long number appeared on his personal handy communicator.
- Pretty much enough - said Spark confidentally- and this is just the beginning.
- We have a deal, said Sebastien, and looked around suspiciously to see if his superior had returned.
- You don't have to worry about anything, our discretion is maximum - and then Spark hurried left him alone.